Friday, December 10, 2004

Screamfest part deux

Day two on "The Island"

Today we shot at Downey Studios.. they filmed Van Helsing there, parts of T3, and god knows what else.. It used to be an aviation facility, and they built one of the space shuttles there, or parts of it.

There's a story circulating among the crews:

When the pit was dug out of one of the stages (which is an old airplane hangar), the mound of dirt that was removed from under the floor glowed green and cost the management two million dollars to have removed, cleaned, and then dumped.

How true this is, I don't know.

Michael Bay is still a bad, bad man - but he screamed a lot less today. I think it was because the Dreamworks brass were on set all day and perhaps he felt the need to tone it down.. he only called us all 'assholes' twice.

Call - 9 am
Wrap - midnight
Minor injury - I cut my hand open. It hurts like hell, but it's not bad.


Maybe I'll go back and edit this when I'm less tired.

No comments: