Sunday, March 13, 2005

Another Lazy Sunday

Woke up late - The Blonde and I went to the opening of some club - I can't remember the name. It's on Hollywood Blvd, just east of Highland, and it's all white inside. There's a raised "VIP" area with ugly white couches (I'm wondering what they're going to look like after a month of spilled drinks), and I think it used to be a crack house, but I'm not sure.. The gift bags sucked, too.. An issue of "Jane" and a compilation CD featuring the music of people I've never heard of.

Anyhow.. one of the girls from "The OC" (I don't know which one - I don't watch the show) was there, and she looked really, really bad..

Of course, I sicced The Blonde on her, trying to get her to do a cameo for us. It didn't work. Damn.

So, I woke up late today. Went to the Farmer's Market and then to the gym.

I don't think we're going to be able to shoot tomorrow.. the camera guy hasn't called me back, and The Drama Queen's in flake mode again.. Crap.. I REALLY need to get this thing finished.

I'm starting to stress.

No comments: