Friday, May 06, 2005

Works every time!

As soon as I file for unemployment, I'll get called for work - usually within 24 hours.

Yesterday, it was eight hours between the time I filed and the time I got the call to work.

Sweet. The only downside is that it's a night shoot (5 pm call), so I'll be up all night, and I am SO not a night person.

Hopefully, I'll get to go up in the Nitesun so I can sleep.

I don't know what show it is yet. I'll know when I walk onto the truck and fill out the start paperwork.

Mr. Movie Star is threatening to come by the set and 'say hello'. I'm doing my best to discourage this - the last time I went out with an actor (this was years ago and the guy was a nobody), it took months for the boys to stop teasing me about it. If Mr. Movie Star waltzes onto a set and starts pawing at me, I'm never, ever going to hear the end of it.

No comments: