Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Photo

Traffic Jam

Every year the city of Los Angeles begs people not to drive into Hollywood to see the annual Christmas Parade.

Here's why. This light changed three times and these cars didn't move (but they did all honk their horns incessantly).

On the work front, today I went by the lot to pick up my final check from the Christmas job. There's quite a lot of stuff shooting, but none of the people I usually work with are doing anything.

The perils of freelance, I guess.

Monday I've got to get on the phone and try to scare up some work for December.

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Haha! Sounds a lot like Boston traffic just about any day. LOL.

feverblue said...

Can I just say, that damned "Hell's Kitchen" banner has been up there almost three years. What the hell is it? Reminds me of "The Room."