Monday, March 28, 2005

Some light reading for your perusal

There's a fake Michael Bay blog here on blogger (Those of you who've read my entire blog will know my thoughts on M.B.).

It's hilarious, and whoever's writing it is a fucking genius.

Go check it out!


Downloaded the truck for Mr. and Mrs Smith today. It's finally over!

Since I got off work early, I met my friend Rebecca for lunch. Rebecca is a costumer for just about everyone (she's making costumes for KISS and the Pussycat Dolls right now). She's going to make me a purse when she's got some time - I gave her a really rank Louis V. handbag that I bought at a thrift store (one of those cylindrical ones with the spikes), and she's going to take it apart and make me a knock off out of something cool (I'm thinking of turquoise and green patent leather. I like the idea of having something that no one else has).

I'm so glad I got to see her - she's one of my favorite people in the world.

There's about two weeks left in pilot season, so I'm taking tomorrow off to try to get my taxes done, and then I'm back to scrambling for work before it goes dead again.

I still can't figure out this fucking picture program, so I'll just post photos on MySpace.
Here's the URL for my profile:

http://www.myspace.com/peggyarcher

No comments: