Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Look out world, here I come.

Today will be my last day on the sitcom - the rig's done, the prelight's finished, and they'll only keep a small crew on for the rest of the show.

About fucking time too. I'm so ready to move to something else.

The film industry creates adrenaline junkies - I've gotten used to a new place every day or so and after two weeks of staring at the same four walls and six people*, I'm going nuts.

The one thing I have been liking a lot has been the short days (although the long days do pay well). We've been working 10 hour days every day, meaning that I've been able to go out with friends, rent videos, brush the cat, etc.. All the things I normally can't do when I'm at work from early morning to midnight.

Best video rental of the week: Layer Cake. Damn, what a great movie. I think I'm going to have to buy it next time I'm at Sony.


*Don't get me wrong - I really like this group of guys. If I had to get cooped up on a stage for two weeks, this is the group I'd have chosen.

No comments: