Thursday, September 21, 2006

There's something in the air, apparently.

I've spent the last two days doing typical end-of-wrap stuff with a group of guys that I really love to work with - so even though we were doing mundane things like sorting equipment and loading returns, I had a great time.

For some reason, I've had a huge problem sitting down and focusing this week - on anything, and it's made writing anything more than a terse email very difficult.

Hopefully, it's some strange cosmic hiccup and it'll sort itself out.

In the meantime, have a look at the couches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...which brings me to a question: what cures the cosmic hiccups?

Anonymous said...

I noted Stan's use of the term "dead couch." At first it seemed rather inaccurate - after all, a couch cannot be "dead" as it was never "alive" in the first place - but upon further consideration it actually makes sense and conveys its meaning quite well. Plus, there's precedent for the term, what with the well-known expression "dead car."

Peter
Iron Rails & Iron Weights